From ULTRALarp Wiki
- Pick Armor Points desired, note Base Cost
- If you wish to add Special Properties that have a cost of ADDING Creation Points, add these points FIRST to the Base Cost of the Armor
- If you wish to add Special Properties that have a cost of MULTIPLYING the Cost, ADD all your multipliers together, then multiply by the total cost listed in the step above.
|1||Padded||+10 CP for one point, +15 CP for two points, +20 CP for three points|
|2||Resist ~type~||+35 CP for every charge up to three|
|3||Planar||Multiply by 1.5 round up|
|4||Resist shatter||+35 CP for every charge up to three|
|5||Racial||Multiply by 1.5 round up|
|6||Unshatterable||Multiply by five (X5)|
|7||Aquatic||Multiply by 1.5 round up|
|8||Weightlessness||Multiply by three|
|9||Arcane||Multiply by 1.5 round up|
|10||Booby Trapped||Multiply by two|
|11||Missile Bane||Multiply by two|
|12||Transformation||Multiply by 1.5 round up|
|13||Extra body||+10 CP for one point, +15 CP for two points, +20 CP for three points|
|14||Non-weapon||+35CP for every charge up to three|
|15||Enchantable||Multiply by 1.5 round up|
|16||Poison blocking||+35CP for every charge up to three|
|17||Elemental Blocking||+35CP for every charge up to three|
|18||Invulnerability||+35CP for every charge up to three|
|19||Expiration||Multiply by 2 for the 1st step, 3 for the 2nd, 4 for the 3rd|
|20||Extra Slots||+20 per slot|
|21||Cursed||Multiply by 1.5 round up|
|22||Personalized||+20 creation points|
- Padded – this type of armor will add an extra one, two or three points of armor on top of what the character could wear due to class restrictions.
- Resist ~type~ – this armor will allow a character to resist one the type of damage specified when the armor is created
- Planar – this armor will not be reduced in value when the user is not upon the plane of its creation
- Resist Shatter X – this armor will be able to resist the effects of a shatter or shatter like ability X times ever
- Racial – This armor is for specific races that are not allowed to wear armor that is for a human form
- Unshatterable – This armor is immune to effects of any shatter spell or shatter like ability
- Aquatic – This armor is for underwater activity and will not cause the wearer to sink
- Weightless – This type of armor requires no physical representation.
- Arcane – This type of armor will protect the wearer from arcane sources of damage.
- Booby-trapped – This type of armor will cause the wearer to receive double the amount of damage from any weapon delivered attack. This armor cannot be removed until it has received the enough damage to be fully breached to reach a zero value.
- Missile Bane – This type of armor is extra effective verses missile weapons and will provide double the amount of protection from all missile weapons ( damage is subtracted from the extra points first that does not count toward a class restriction).
- Transformation – This type of armor is made for a specific transform designed by the armorer at the time of creation.
- Extra Body – This type of armor will grant the user 1, 2, or 4 extra body points on top of what their class states.
- Non-weapon – This armor type will protect the wearer verses any non weapon physical attack ( standard trap damage, physical Confining effects ) 1, 2 or 3 times ever
- Enchantable – This armor is the only type of armor that may be imbued with a permanently enchanted effect.
- Poison Blocking – This armor type will protect the wearer verses any poison attack 1, 2 or 3 times ever
- Elemental Blocking – This armor type will protect the wearer verses any elemental attack 1, 2 or 3 times ever
- Invulnerability – This armor type will protect the wearer verses any weapon delivered attack 1, 2 or 3 times ever
- Expiration – All armor have a duration of 3 days or until used unless an expiration is used when created. For every usage of expiration used the armor will be raised to the next level beyond what the original description states in the following order - one year ~ two years ~ four years ~ so on…so on….so on….
- Extra Slots – Unless otherwise stated in the armor description, a suit of armor upon creation may only have one of the special properties list active upon that suit of armor. Extra slots are required to add any effect from this previous list once for every time the extra slot price is paid. The extra slot effect does not ever need an extra slot for itself.
- Cursed – This armor will operate the reverse of what it identifies as if that type of armor is applicable to having a reverse. This armor can not be removed until it has received the enough damage to be fully breached to reach a zero value.
- Personalized – This modifier makes the armor unique and reconizable by any one familiar with the armor.
|Armor Points||Base CP||Armor Points||Base CP|