From ULTRALarp Wiki
- Pick Weapon desired, note Base Cost
- If you wish to add Special Properties that have a cost of ADDING Creation Points, add these points FIRST to the Base Cost of the Weapon
- If you wish to add Special Properties that have a cost of MULTIPLYING the Cost, ADD all your multipliers together, then multiply by the total cost listed in the step above.
|1||Alchemical Strike||Multiply by three (X3) per daily charge (does not count recharging - see below)|
|2||Resist Shatter||+35 CP for every charge up to three|
|3||Aquatic||Multiply by 1.5 round up|
|4||Trapping||Multiply by three (X3)|
|5||Master Craft||+35 CP for every charge up to three|
|6||Trample||Multiply by three (X3)|
|7||Planar||Multiply by 1.5 round up|
|9||Booby Trapped||Multiply by two (X2)|
|10||Throwing||Multiply by 1.5 round up|
|11||Unshatterable||Multiply by three (X3)|
|12||Metal Coating||+10 CP plus tags (or coin) for appropriate metal must be provided during creation|
|13||Enchantable||Multiply by 1.5 round up|
|14||Damage ~type~||+15 CP for every charge (up to a maximum of three for any one damage type, multiple damage types allowed)|
|15||Sacrificial Body Points||Multiply by two (X2)|
|16||Speed||+35CP for every charge up to three|
|17||Versus Creature ~type~||+10 CP for every charge up to three (Maximum one creature type per weapon)|
|18||Extra Slots||+20 per slot|
|19||Expiration||Multiply by 2 for the 1st step, 3 for the 2nd, 4 for the 3rd|
|20||Cursed||Multiply by 1.5 round up|
- Alchemical strike — This weapon modifier will allow a weapon to deliver an alchemical ( but not a poison) from an extra compartment in the weapon. For every time this modifier is applied to a weapon once per day usage of the poison call may be used. This type of weapon may be recharged to use the same or different alchemical substance by spending 1.5 times the creation cost of the alchemical substance to be used as part of the weapon strike.
- Shatter resistant — this type of weapon will be able to resist the effects of a shatter or shatter like ability X times ever
- Aquatic — This weapon type is for underwater activity and will not cause the wearer to sink
- Trapping – This weapon modifier will allow a user to trap another weapon as long as the user does not attempt any other action with the weapon. This is done by the player touching the weapon that is being trapped and calling “trapped”. A successful feat of strength will free a weapon that has been trapped and effective destroy the weapon that is being used to do the trapping unless the weapon used in this manner is immune to the effect of shattering.
- Master craft – This modifier will allow an extra +1,+2 or +3 depending on how many time the modifier has been applied.
- Trample – This weapon modifer makes the target of the damage of this weapon accountable for the damage even if the weaapons is blocked by the use of another weapon (includes shield).
- Planar – This weapon will not be reduced in value when the user is not upon the plane of its creation
- Personalized – This modifier makes the weapon unique and reconizable by any one familiar with the weapon.
- Booby trapped – This type of weapon will cause the user to receive double the amount of damage from any attack delivered by this weapon. This weapon cannot be removed until it has been destroyed. This weapon still inflicts normal damage upon what ever target it is effective against.
- Throwing – This weapon modification allow the user to throw this weapon for applicable damage even if the character does not have the ability to hurl weapons. this is done by the player throwing a Packet Delivered Attack and calling damage as if the weapon were used in its ordinary capacity. This ability may not be reused until the packet delivered in such a manner is retrieved.
- Unshatterable – This weapon is immune to effects of any shatter spell or shatter like ability
- Metal coating – This modiier will allow a character to create any type of metal coating upon the weapon that is desired as long as the metal to be used in the creation of this weapon is in enough quantity to cover the entire surface of the weapon. ** Special Note** -- weapons that are combined with the modifier of unshatterable or resist shatter must be written that if the metal is unshatterable as well, to be designated to be unshatterable before the designation of metal coating upon the tag. For example if the tag were to read Unshatterable copper sword the entire weapon would be considered unshatterable. On the other hand if the tag stated copper unshatterable sword then the sword is unshatterable and the copper is not and upon the first occurance of being shattered the copper would destroyed and the weapon would not.
- Enchantable – This weapon is the only type of weapon that may be imbued with a permanently enchanted effect.
- Damage ~type~ – The weapon will be allowed to deliver damage as any type of the creators choice upon creation of the weapon one per day per time this modifier is applied. The applicable types of damage are Lightning, Fire, Ice, Sonic, Acid and Stone. This effect only changes the damage type and does not change the damage itself.
- Sacrificial body points – This weapon modifier will allow a character to sacrifice one body point for every extra point of damage they wish to inflict.
- Speed – This modifier will allow a character to deliver 1, 2 or 3 weapon blows with the call of “arcane” depending upon how many times the modifier was applied during the creation of the weapon.
- Verses creature ~type~ – This weapon modifier will allow for an extra +1, +2 or +3 points of daamge verses a specific creature ( chosen when the weapon is created ) depending upon how many time the modifier is applied.
- Extra slots – Unless otherwise stated in the weapon description, a weapon upon creation may only have one of the special properties list active upon that weapon. Extra slots are required to add any effect from this previous list once for every time the extra slot price is paid. The extra slot effect does not ever need an extra slot for itself.
- Expiration -- All weapons have a duration of 3 days or until used unless an expiration is used when created. For every usage of expiration used the weapon will be raised to the next level beyond what the original description states in the following order - one year ~ two years ~ four years ~ so on…so on….so on….
- Cursed –This weapon modifier will subtract -2, -4 or -6 depending upon how many times the weapon modifier has been applied. The only way to remove a cursed weapon is to either destroy the weapon or use applicable magic means.